Tuesday 25 November 2008

This is why Jack and I have colds...

M: After two days of training (which would have been holiday otherwise), Jack and I went for a few drinks in the evening...what should have been a couple of bevs in Chiba, which is a 20 min walk from our flat, turned into a trek into Tokyo to Shibuyu and drinking through the night as there are no night buses or trains, you have to get the first one home on Sunday morning!

We were knocking back these badboys on the train...

And this is the result...



Needless to say that when we got back home on Sunday morning, we were both hanging! Sunday involved Jack only moving from his chair to go and have a bath and watching a dvd through the door. I managed to make it to the shop to get some food supplies and rustle up steak, potatoes and peas with ketchup to comfort the boy. Delicate is probably the best way to describe us that day! Happy times :)

1 comment:

monty said...

OK OK I give in. Actually some of the bikes are quite sexy (did I say that out loud?). However, I shall have my revenge when you next visit Buckden and I force you to listen to all 23 of my Soul Asylum CD's one after the other.