Monday 2 February 2009

Sundays out - worth every yenny


Ueno zoo with my bludz


I pretty much had to push a kid out of the way to get in this in the first place, worth the scorn.

A bone on a chain, I love this place for the realism...
Fame has really gone to May's head


This kid was so pissed i beat her to this, the bitch tried to shank me like in the prison movies


This was the replacement for the panda that died here, pretty rubbish in comparison

Gin : pint
I'm not proud of myself for eating this, the steak was great but those bad boys on the left are exactly what they look like... chips wrapped in meat... stitch that Jamie Oliver!
Another low low for my collection, I'm getting it tricked out on Pimp my ride soon
Tsukiji fish market May had the sashimi bowl in the foreground, I stuck to the sushi


The posse Yoshi, Clare, and Danseph



Seminal
Thats right, it's a dog on a bike, the best thing was seeing it get off and then back on the saddle. If I ever get a dog this will be its first trick.
Robo cop again! This guy is following me.... so we merked him


This character is pretty genius, in the cartoons his head is made of bread that he feeds to starving kids all over the world. Then! He goes back to his dad - the super baker and gets a new one. I love this country.


Just rolling with the punches...

No comments: