Thursday 19 March 2009

School trip to the Aquarium...


This girl figured me out in about two minutes and decided I as fair game for a biting soon after. Once biting me lost its shine she took to either holding my hand or trying to pull my trousers down.

This is May's posse, despite winning the guess how many penguins quiz I still think they were effectively a 'B' team....

My bludz....

Minori, one of the best school managers and favorite colleagues, and the biter, and a boy on my team who spoke quite good english but kept getting 'angry' and 'hungry' mixed up. So he spent the last 45 minutes telling me he was either seething or starving.

The beach in the surrounding park, quite similar to Weston beach in that the water looked like crap and was a bit smelly, but different in that there were jelly fish, and hobos living on the waterfront.


It's what you think it is.... a make your own candy floss machine. One of the teachers with us stuck his hand in and nearly lost a finger due to his greed.

As befits tradition Dan 'BrO' Leary' and me grindin' on a toy.

No comments: